Variations by Valentino is the first company to design and manufacture a waste management receptacle that you can service and maintain
These New Models in waste management are designed to help secure initial product investments. The New Generation Models are state of the art, superior to any aluminum waste receptacle. They may look similar to the old Model receptacles, but they’re by far a better product to service and maintain. All artwork and logo's we have on file, who have purchased a riveted waste receptacle in the past.
With the New Generation Models you can replace individual damaged parts
They are designed and built to blue print specs. Each piece or part has its own blue print and part number. Using computerized machines and other technologically advanced equipment, we are able to identically produce each part and streamline production. Pem standoffs used in construction, allow for easy part replacement from the inside of the waste can. The exterior powder coat finishes remain un-damaged. Absolutely, no rivits are used in the assembly; That's the old school method of the past.
The major features of the "New Generation" are:
2) Precision laser cut parts
3) Min .080 thick 5052 aluminum panels
4) Assigned model & part #'s
5) Larger inlet flapper opening
6) No more messy sand in ash trays
7) Discharge door latch, easy opening
8) Rounded radius rigid liner (No Sharp Edges)
9) Order any color combo & logo design(designs for logo-artwork must be supplied by customer)
10) Powder coat, or liquid painted finishes